We can think of a million reasons why you should join us for the Walk of Hope on Sunday, September 27th, but we’ll give you our top 5:
1. You’ll make new connections with others in the infertility community: The Walk of Hope is the only Walk for the infertility community. People at all stages of their infertility journey and family building professionals come together to walk, raise funds, and spread awareness about infertility.
2. Registration is free: Once you register it takes about five minutes to create a personal page and you can start fundraising to help us reach our $55,000 goal.
3. You can share the experience with friends and family: The Walk is a great way for your friends and family to show their support of your infertility journey. They may just walk away with a greater understanding of what you’ve been through.
4. You can give back: Part of the Walk of Hope is also showing your support for RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association and RESOLVE New England. It will feel good to give back to organizations that give us all so much.
5. Because people with infertility matter: Let’s show our community how strong we are and that infertility is a disease that needs and deserves attention.
Please register today and join us for a very special morning!