Join us for the largest educational consumer infertility conference in the country. Gather the information you need from top professionals and renowned speakers on the latest advanced infertility treatments, donor conception options, surrogacy, adoption choices – and more!
- Choose from over 40 seminars and become an informed consumer of infertility treatments and family building options available to you.
- Meet with over 35 exhibitors and have the unique opportunity to ask your questions one-on-one directly to clinics, drug companies, pharmacies, donor egg agencies, adoption agencies and complementary and alternative treatment providers.
- Gain insight into how others have faced the challenges of infertility and have successfully become parents.
Have access to resources and information on fertility treatments, adoption, donor choices, surrogacy and other family building options:
- Tools for managing the emotional experience of infertility
- Opportunities to connect with individuals and couples with similar challenges and experiences
- Resources for family, friends and professionals
- Nursing and Social Work CEU credits offered
- Ask the Professional Mini-Sessions
- Raffles and giveaways
- In-depth workshop tracks provide overviews and “how to” of egg donation/surrogacy and adoption that are identical to our stand-alone Donor Egg/Surrogacy and Adoption Connect & Learn Seminars